22.6.11

The ups and downs


Trapped in this little city for around 17years and I'll be leaving on july 20th, approximately several weeks left to enjoy medan. I'm not so ready to leave but the fact force me to leave this lovely little city and go aboard for my further study. I'm now enjoying my tuition holidays but I got zillion ielts papers to finish. ahhh I should consider it 100times not to assume this as holiday its supposed to be called as "Torture". Unfortunately my laziness is attacking me. I haven't done any papers yet, I'm good at wasting time seriously. I don't how to get rid with this disease. I hope the most genius and brilliant scientist can find a way or medicine to cure this disease hahahaha maybe I'm dreaming for that kind of thing. Okay I think this is enough. Nobody really cares if we are miserable so we might as well smile and be happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment