1.6.11

Never grow up


I feel like a dumb, I bet you guys know how its feel like. I'm so far from the word spelled "p e r f e c t". I'll face my ielts in July and frankly speaking I'm not ready. Things are going wrong nowadays. The clock keeps ticking and who can stop it ? nobody yeah nobody. Probably the proverb that says "TIME IS MONEY" is true. We can't go back to the past to fix our fault, we can't stuck in the past because there is a thing we can let go. I'll try my best through all this Storm, so that it is a quote saying "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain". I'm going to end this post it seems I talked a lot about how my feeling was. Its sound boring so goodbye everyone hope your days are better than mine. Be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment